BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA NATIVE

````````````````````````````````

4.13.2010

I was pulled over this morning on the way to work. I was going 47 in a 25 school zone. I signed the ticket confirming my court date.///// the officer made it a piont that it was for the safety of students. the whole idea of chasing people down bugs me. They should be proactive and make themselves visable. Hold warning signs. Or get off on foot and make sure people are getting to school safely. I have a bunch of tickets racked up now. I still dnt care to pay or show. They have a bad system. How cAn someone afford to scrape the bottom of the barrel and have someone come along and make it harder. BPD needs to rethink there speed trap methods. Im not handing over a cent more than is robbed from me daily ////besides this soil belongs to everyone. I should counter tax them. Down with the us government!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% that the system is very flawed and we should oppose the us government with every bit of mind power we have. It's unfortunate that most officers work for a higher power that they do not understand (any govt official for that matter). I do want to warn you however that they will come for your money you "owe" them in due time. Be mindful of your defiance against them because it always turns into more of a debacle(increased fines, warrants, withholding of license/registration ect..). Im not saying you should pay them i just dont want to see you have more troubles down the road

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its picking a fight with a huge force. pretty soon they have tabs on you. ///////

    "you look tense."-Sarad the father on Bakersfield 1st critical mass ride in history
    "I got a ticket last ride"-me
    "Well its like gandhi said... everyone has to take there turn"

    ReplyDelete